Last month I went to an event called the Creative Agency Tour. It was an open house where we got to go around to all the different agencies in Lexington and see their work, there's seriously so many talented people in this city. A lot of the ads I'd seen before and was already a fan of so it was cool to see where they're actually created.
I walked around to all the different studios with my friend Leanne who interns with me at the career center. We both had a great time exploring and networking. I'm always so grateful that I enjoy the people I work with, it makes work so much more fun.
After the tour there was an after party. Which was a great time, they had it at a small publishing company in an old part of town. We ate yummy food, had drinks, and listened to a great live band. The best part of the night was definitely the vintage arcade games though. There was pinball and some kind of space alien game. We also ran into a friend of mine who works next door at The Weekly Juicery. (I highly recommend it if you're in Lexington or Louisville.) I have to admit I wasn't very good at either of the games but pinball was by far my favorite.
At the end of the night I had a great time and met some really cool people. maybe I'll be working with some of them after graduation, who know. P.S. I'm still looking for a job if you know of anything ;)




No comments :
Post a Comment